Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cards for others

After few cards trying, I'm interest on using the distress stain to create some background effect. I have learn some technic from this YouTube video, you may check this out. 




 With the technic I've learn, I've create this card, for my new colleague with Everything Wonderful Sentiment Kit and Insightful Meadows kit from Unity stamp.


With this Wonderful sentiments, do hope that she will feel wonderful in everything.

In the mid of June, one of my colleague is celebrating her birthday, with the stamp I have, I've created this card using More Blessed to Give by Phyllis Harris from Unity Stamp. I just love this kit with the sentiment- It's more blessed to give than to receive! 


Well, I just can't help to fall in love to do cards for my friends... I addicted to read articles from others about create cards, and I start to get inspirations from Pinterest and blogger for ideas. I have created cards for my girls, using different stamps from Unity Stamp. 


After these, I have try with my first mini album for a baby full moon. It's not as easy as I thought, and I've spend weeks to finish it.




That's all for current post, will introduce the new machine in coming post!

No comments:

Post a Comment