Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My journey begins here

Well, this is my first post to start on my journey with scrapping world. I've started my scrapping journey in May this year, and I know that I will have a long way to go. Thanks to Angeline, who inspired me a lot to move into scrapping world and I'm so amazed with each of her art work, it's just too fabulous to me!

Will try to post up some cards and layout that I've made through these few months, and I guess I will elaborate more in my coming post..

This is my very first card that I've try with my first stamp from Prima Marketing, the beautiful doll stamp is design by Julie Nutting and it just look so pretty by itself. This also the first time I try out with distress marker from Tim Holz, and the sentiment is from Moment By Moment from Unity Stamp. She just look elegant and great.

This is my second card using the Moment by Moment kit from Unity Stamp. I decorates my card with some buttons and ribbons, and the reason I created this card just because it is in conjunction with my company 10 years anniversary, and the tag for this year is MOMENTS!


This is my first layout trying. Since I do not have much embellishments, I try to used a lot of flowers to create some layers and effect. I guess I have to try harder next time.

I just love this stamp a lot. It's Every Breath by Phyllis Harris from Unity Stamp. Making this card for my colleague birthday.


These are my earliest stages of my scrapping journey, will share more in the coming post tomorrow. 


2 comments:

  1. I just saw this post and am so glad I have given you some inspiration! Even happier coz I got a wonderful scrappy friend like you. HUGS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay... great to know you..and really happy to have a scrappy friend like you too.. hugs...

    ReplyDelete