Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cards for Sympathy/ farewell/ Birthday & New Born

I love doing cards for different occasions, no matter it's happy or sad, making cards with love always make me feel great.

Although it feel great, but it's always a hard time for me to do sympathy card when someone leaving. Here, I've create a sympathy card for my friend, that her mom just passed away so suddenly in the house without anyone notice.

To ensure that the card is not so fancy, i choose to used the earth tone colour. The flower stamp that i used is a free gift from a magazine, and the sentiment that i used is from Unity Stamp Lasting thoughts.

The second card is made for my colleague, who is going to migrate to New Zealand soon.
This cute little farewell card is special made for her in pink color as she loves Pink color a lot.
The image is a 3D decoupage kit from a magazine, and i add in some stickers and stone as decoration.


The third card is special made for my friend birthday, the stamp i used is from Unity Stamp Sabrina Fashionista, she is just gorgeous and pretty, i color the image with my Fine Color marker.


The fourth card I made is a special order from my friend. She would like to give a card for her friend's wedding. 
This is my first attempt to add in paper quilling on card. To make the paper quilling stand out, my card designed focus on Black and White theme, and i'm playing with emboss effect and decorate with the black and white polka dot ribbon.
The sentiment that i used is from Unity Stamp too.


The fifth card i made is ordered by my friend too.
It's a farewell card for her lady boss who will leave her work place soon. In order not to put the "farewell" sentiment only, i choose to put the sentiment as " You will be Missed". This is my first try using Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray, and the result is very nice. The stamp that i used is from Unity Stamp Be Joyful.


The sixth card is made for my friend birthday too, wish her have a charm life ahead. :)

The stamp that i used is from Unity Stamp Faceless beauty, it just so beautiful.


The next two card is order to make card for my friend. 
She need 2 new born baby cards and i make these 2 cards in blue for boy and pink for girl. 
Thanks to Spotlight that just open in Malaysia, i manage to get some nice color papers and embellishment suitable for baby theme decoration!


The stamp that i used for below card is from Unity Stamp Hello little one Kit, it's so cute!

That's all for today's post. 
Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment