Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

So thankful for you

Hi friends, happy weekend!
Today, i have a beautiful thanksgiving card to share with your.
I always lack of ideas how to create thank you card until i receive my latest stamp from Unity, it inspired me to create this thank you card easily

The stamp i used is from Unity Garden Whatnot Collection.  This kit is comes with 3 different designs and each design is unique and beautiful enough to goes with any projects you want to create.


I've create this card using supplies as: Distress Inks, color paper by BoBunny, Prima flowers, Black color card stock from my stash, twin, sewing machine, and some die cut embellishments from local bookstore.


Here is the closer look for my card.

Most of the time, I thank God for each day that He had provided, i thank God for all the blessing He showered upon me, and now I thank God for the talent and chance He had provide for me! ( So Blessed!)
Have a great day! xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and textures! Thanks so much for joining us for the Great Impressions challenge! I hope you share with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layers! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us for the Thank You/Thanksgiving Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, beautifull use of colour, thanks for joining us this fortnight at Open Minded Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! LOVE the fabulous colors and those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your embellishments!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore DT Call and Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun card! Love the great details on this!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete