Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Classed attended for Guest Signature Book and Mini Album @ Scrap n Crop


Hi peeps, how are you today?
Well, today i would like to share 2 projects that I've completed since last month after attending the workshop in Scrap n Crop. (finally i have time to upload it!)

The first class is in end March, and this is a guest signature book for an event like wedding/ engagement party and etc.
This is the first time for me to actually learning how to DIY my own paper flowers and doing a book binding. (Sound great right? ;) )
Thanks to Sazalina Zakaria, she is really talented for flower making.
She is so patience with us although all of us are newbies on paper flower making, but we manage to follow step by step and complete the flower.

Here you go, this is the cover for my signature book. I actually can't believe that i make this for first time, so beautiful!


Did you see the water drops on each flowers? We learn to used glossy accent to create this water drop effect in the class!


I adding some charms as decoration too!


By adding a theme on the cover, this guest signature book is ready to present in the event!


After completed my first class, I've register myself for another class in SnC for this water color mini album with Angeline Choo in April.
Although I've learned to do mini album before, but what really caught my attention is the class is going to hands on with water colors, Distress inks, Prima Bloom Sprays and etc, and i really wanted to give myself a try on each media so that i could learn and apply on my coming projects.


Here comes the Canvas mini album cover. On this cover, I have used the Prima Bloonm spray, die cuts, distress ink, Prima flowers, brads and etc.


When comes to design for each page, Angeline did shared with us how to used Distress Ink to create your own color, the different ways of using Distress Ink really impressed me!


No only playing with colors, we do learn to create folders and tags which can enhance the album.


Using die cuts, flower, button and stamps to decorate each page.


Another way of creating extra folders so that we can add more photos and notes.



Did you see the colorful label above, this is create by the distress ink, so beautiful!


This is another technique to create extra pages by adding another panel.


This is how the page open and close.


More panel being add  in so that we could add more photos!


Awesome small pages allows us to write a little journal on each photos.


Love the light bulb stamp, great embellishment if you out of ideas and die cuts. 


Experiment on smaller panel add on.


Once open, can put a nice picture and journal.


So in love with these beautiful embellishment.



This is last page of my mini album, another folder for keeping tags, journal and even tickets.

By completing these 2 classes, i really enjoy myself to the max and hope to have more projects to share with you later.
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful Rebecca, you've made a lovely job of this, gorgeous work, I love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete