Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #37: Song Inspiration

Hi peeps, happy weekend to you!
Today, i'm gonna share with you my new project for Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge and today's challenge is Song Inspiration!


I have make a mixed media tag by using image sponsor by Sentimental Susan, Tiger Cub.
 I colored the image with my Fine Color Marker on another card, then i cut out the image and stick on the tag with 3D form sticker to create a layer on the tag.


Here is the closer look at the image and the tag.
I colored my tag with Distress Ink, and my initiate idea is to create a night scene on the tag. 
After applying few colors on the tag, i actually love this color and decided to leave it as my final background color. 
To enhance the evening scene on the tag, i added some silver Stickers to create a "start light" feel on my tag. 


Last, i put on the sentiment from Unity Stamp, All about hope Kit
The whole tag idea is inspired by the song Survivor- Eye Of the Tiger. 
If you never heard before, do click on below video to enjoy.



That all for my tag today, hope you likes my creation today.
 Do check out our sponsors for this challenge as below, you may play along with us in coming 2 weeks.


Chi Chi Memories Designs
Prize: One Digi Under $3.00 and a one time 15% off coupon 


Enchanted Designs
Prize: 3 Images


Wonderstrange Digis
Prize: Custom Digi

Sentimental Susan
Prize: 7 Images

Challenge:


2 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job...love the image too. Thanks for playing along at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete