Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Growing in Unity Day 2 - Flap Fold Card with Unity Love & Joy for the Holidays KOM 10/14

Hi friends, welcome back to my Growing In Unity - Day 2 sharing.
If you just notice my post today, you may want to check out my DAY 1 sharing and leave me a comment.
Just keep following my post and comments until Friday, i will pick 2 winners from all the comments to receive 25 random stamps from Unity Stamp, woohoo!



This is my Flap Fold Card for today.
For your info, Unity Stamp offered thousands of stamps for different occasion and events.
 And each month, they will release a Kit of the Month (KOM) on first day of the month. 
 It is a special kit offered for the Kit of the Month Membership Program. All stamps are deeply etched, red rubber, mounted on cling foam and are perfectly pre-cut! The overall size of the kit is an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of rubber.
All stamps that i used on this card is from Love joy for the holidays KOM 10/14.


This is a 3 panel fold card and i put the double side foam tape for the die cut heart to create a "lock" for my card.


I've added some glossy accent to create a gel look for my image.


Inside my card, i've stamp up another stamp from the same kit.
It's never to early to start to create holiday card, hope that i've inspired you to start to make holiday card today.
Thanks for stopping by, do come back tomorrow for my GIU Day 3 sharing,
Have a nice day.

22 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting & creative card! I love how you made the heart into a "lock" for the card - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun design, Rebecca. I have not seen this fold before. May have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designed card. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and sparkly. I like this fold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of this card! I'm going to start looking to see if I can find an SVG cut file for this fold! Love all the sparkle! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!! Beautiful fold!! Love all the sparkles..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love all the cute little details for this special card. The heart that holds it closed, and the way the circle pops up above.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never seen this style of card before. Lovely. That circle with the acorn is so sweet. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful details in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't've guessed it was a THREE panel card - how cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this!!! Great stamps, fabulous papers and loving the shimmer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card,I've never done a fold card;it looks gorgeous and very creative.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card, I love this fancy fold! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm going to have to try a card like this. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Making the heart into the lock for the card is a great tip! I love the acorn image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card with an awesome fold! I love that cute tree design!

    ReplyDelete