Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #25: Anything Goes/ Patterned Paper

Hi crafty friends, happy Wednesday to you.
Today, I'm here to share with you all my new card for The Crafty Addicts new fortnight challenge with the theme: Anything Goes/Patterned Paper.


The image i use on my card is sponsor by DigiStamps4Joy, Dream.



I believe that all of us will have dreams that we are chasing, dreams that are seem impossible to us.
I purposely choose to put up this sentiment from Unity Stamp: Dream like there are no impossibilities.

I hope you have your dream and you are in the midst of chasing your dream, we only live our life once, do remember to live your life to the fullness.

Hope you like my card today, have a nice day.

Sponsor:
Prize: 3 Digis



No comments:

Post a Comment