Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Crafting with An Attitude Challenge #22: Anything Goes

Hello scrappy friends, Happy December
Can you imagine it's December and Christmas just around the corner, yay!
As for today, I'm ready to share with you all my new project for  Crafting With An Attitude new challenge with the theme Anything Goes.


If kisses were like snowflakes, i'd send you a blizzand!
Love this beautiful sentiment from Unity Stamp and i really love this Joy to the World - Angle Kisses image from Lacy Sunshine.


I create the snowflake background with some snowflake stamps and i adding some diamond stickles on my image to create the glitter effect on the angel.

Hope you love my card today.
You are welcome to leave me a comment below and share your projects in our challenge post, can't wait to see your amazing projects too.

Sponsor:

Prize: 3 Images

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment