Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #13: Jet Setting (Holiday/Vacation or Vehicles)

Hi buddies, welcome back to my sharing today.
Well, today is 10th of the month and I'm here to share with you all my new project for Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge for January with the challenge theme: Jet Setting (Holiday/Vacation or Vehicles).


For today project, I'm using the Where 're we going from The Paper Shelter.
I'm not sure this should be journal or scrapbook page, but i rather categorize it as my Christmas Post scrapbook page.
The theme for my page is: Dream Vacation, where these places is where i seriously wanted to go for Christmas vacation in years to come.
I collect the materials from a flyer from a play, a shopping mall handout booklet, some washi tap and stickers.


Hope you like my project today, have you been anywhere recently? 
You are welcome to share your project with us later.

Sponsor:

The Paper Shelter



See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment