Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #14: Flowering In February

Hi buddies, welcome back to my sharing today.
Well, today is 10th of the month and I'm here to share with you all my new project for Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge for Februayt with the challenge theme: Flowering In February (Flowers – in image, on card, etc.)


Since Valentine just around the corner, i'm making a flowery valentine card for my love one.
i'm using the Little Flower Fairy by All Dressed Up Stamps.
I colored her with color pencil, and other supplies i used to complete my card are: Paper flowers, pattern papers, paper clip, red pokka dot ribbon, felt butterfly, Spellbinders Nestabilities Heart Square dies, and some diamond stickles on her wings.


Here is the closer look for my card.
Hope you like my sharing today.

Sponsor:

Prize: 2 Images

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Rebecca. Great colours and so much texture and lovely embellishments added.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Open-Minded Crafting Fun DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete