Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #15: Movement in March

Hi buddies, welcome back to my sharing today.
Well, today is 10th of the month and I'm here to share with you all my new project for Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge for March with the challenge theme: Movement in March (Dancing/Movement or even movement on your card (wobble, etc))


Here is my card for this month challenge.
I'm creating a slide card for this month challenge.
The image i used is I'll Miss You by Aliciabel.com.
I color my image with Fine Color Marker, and i adding some diamond stickles on the fairy's dress to create a sparkling effect.


 So here is the closer look for my card. I can slide my fairy from left to right and i think this is pretty fun card for someone birthday.


That's all from me today, hope you enjoy my card today.

See you.

Sponsor:

Prize: 3 Images

Challenge:

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - love the sparkle on the dress as well as those lacy flowers,

    Wishing you all the best with the challenge,

    Hugz Tinz
    Creative Moments DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full of gorgeousness. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]


    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! GREAT use of elements and tulle! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “For a Special Lady/Girl” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully made and a really clever design too.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, loving your colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable and the design is awesome! Thank you for playing along at Penny's challenges.
    Hugs, Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable fairy that even moves! Great flowers, too! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Spring card and the fairy moves, how clever! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete