Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

GIU comments winner


Hi friends, after a week of the GIU sharing, now is the time for me to announce the winner for my pick, they are... ... (drum rolling...)


Hard to believe this is Day 5! Your holiday card is very wintry looking... I like the beautiful glistening snowflakes, with the watercolored pine cones. Stunning!
Thanks, Cindi

 & 

I love you're pages all the more with the sharing of what's in your heart. What a beautiful way to look at your own hand writing, etc. I really needed to hear this <3 Thank you :)

Congrats Cindy  & Wendy, kindly please email your mailing info to me @beccawpy@yahoo.com to claim your prize ya.

See you.

7 comments:

  1. Wowzers!!! Thank You!! I am so excited. I had such a great week following your posts & now this :) Have a wonderful Autumn! Excited to see your next projects too!! Feel free to check out my blog http://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com I LOVE to share :)

    ReplyDelete